Saturday, December 3, 2011

Frustrated Cook

Allow me to break from the culinary for a moment. I am currently frustrated by two things:

1. I cannot leave comments. Everytime I try to leave a comment, it asks me to sign in again, and then it tells me, I'm not authorized to comment under my own profile. . . grrr.


2. When I type an entry, it frequently reverts to being double (or triple) spaced. I've even removed all the spaces and resaved the entry, and the extra spaces keep reappearing.
Remedies anyone?

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. that's a good pic. that's weird about the leaving comments thing. let me see if i can change it. i'll do it right now, so by the time you read this, ***hopefully it will work.
    also, that's really weird about the triple spacing thing. and REALLY annoying I'm sure. i don't know what to tell you on that one. :/ oiy oiy oiy

    ReplyDelete